Life Update - We bought a house!

Wednesday 20 September 2017



So I know this is a random time of night to write a blog post, but it has been one heck of a day!

I think this might be the biggest news I've ever been able to share... Jared and I have just bought our first house together!

I'm so proud of our achievement and that we managed it all by ourselves. It's taken a lot of saving and dedication but it was worth it in the end!


We first found out about the house back in March and went to view it in April, so it's been over six months from the first steps to getting the keys. It's been a long and a difficult road that at times has seemed impossible.

I'll write details in further posts but for now I just wanted to share our exciting news!

Buying a home has been top of my goals for a long time and I can't believe that we have actually done it.

Right now life is a bit hectic and we are frantically sorting things out, so I'll keep this post short and sweet.

Once things are more settled I'll share more info, but for now I've got packing to do!

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan